It seems like Steve took a trillion pictures this summer. But I'm glad. Pictures help remind us of things that we would otherwise forget. Thanks babe for putting up with all our teasing and moaning and groaning. Here are a few fun pictures of everyone when they've had enough of all the picture taking.
Here's Steph trying to look enthusiastic about another picture.
Here's Steph trying to look enthusiastic about another picture.
Nicole looks like she's trying to hide. Sorry about the red eyes, Nic has blue eyes and a lot of her pictures turn out with red eyes and I don't know how to fix that.
Even Kim the cat looks irritated, but she always looks this way. You can see Missy the dog in the background doing what she does best, sleeping. ( Thank goodness when Britney comes next week she said she would give me some blogging lessons. Yeah Brit, Steph thanks you)







1 comment:
Hahaha! Yup, I will help you next week! It sometimes does that underlining thing to me too. And hopefully we can get the font color thing figured out too!
Post a Comment