The family room before everything was unwrapped.
Steph with her Santa gifts.
Nic with her Santa gifts.
Erica with her Santa gifts.
Me.
Steve.
A picture Steve took of the house when it was snowing, sometime in December. I think December was the only month we got snow this winter :(
One of my friends gave me this for Christmas. I think it's extremely funny. I'm going to keep it out all year long. Not that it will make a difference whether I eat something I shouldn't or not.
After the present opening and lounging around for a while some of us got dressed. Probably Erica, Nic and Steph. Probably not me and Steve. haha. Then we got on the web cam and watched Shared, Brit, Ethan, and Kylie open their presents from us, and us open our presents from them. It was fun watching the kids. Britney and Kylie were sick, that's not fun. They gave us some fun things. Brit and Shared gave Steve and I our Wedding photos they had made into a book. I was so surprised. It really means a lot to me and Steve. We love it. Thanks for everything you guys. For dinner we had ham and potatoes and probably munched on a bunch of junk after that. Yum. I really can't remember what we did the rest of the night. But, it was relaxing and fun.
2009 is over now. I really really really hope 2010 is a good year. But, what does good mean, right?
1 comment:
What a fun day! I really like that sign! Too funny!
Post a Comment