This is the bulletin board in the hall. I'm so glad Ethan and Kylie made us a calandar for Christmas this year. The bulletin board is a perfect place to keep it so we can see it throughout the year. Maybe it will motivate me to keep the bulletin board updated for each season/holiday.
These are not Christmas trees, they have Valentine decorations on them. Then of course we have our snowman display because it still is winter after all.
This is one of my favorite spots in the kitchen. I love to make wall hangings and hang them on the wall here.
New this year is my kitchen table/chandelier display.
Also new this year is the paper garland on the fireplace. It was so easy, I might have to make one for all the holidays.
This post was specifically to help Nicole feel at home and remember what Valentines Day is like, since they don't really celebrate it in Russia. I love you my sweet family. xoxoxo
1 comment:
Oh I did miss Valentine's day at home, especially heart shaped pancakes! But my day here was still good, we made the best of it!
Post a Comment