Erica is 25 years old this year!
I feel pathetic. I haven't posted since April, now it seems to overwhelming, but I need to do it. First things first. Erica turned 25 on July 12th. It was an especially fun birthday this year because Brit, Shared, Ethan and Kylie were here on account of a family reunion that my Dad put together. Here are some pictures of Erica opening her presents. Kylie was very involved and very excited, she handed Erica her presents and then was excited to see what she opened.OPENING PRESENTS
And here is a cute picture of Ethan with Erica as she's opening a present from her Visiting Teacher.
CAKE MAKING
Erica and Kylie had fun watching me make the cake and frosting.
And Kylie especially had fun licking the beaters.
BLOWING OUT THE CANDLES
And last but not least, blowing out the candles so we can eat the cake.
Happy Birthday Erica, we all love you so incredibly much. Thank you for being in our family and being the perfect example of love and patience
No comments:
Post a Comment