Yeah, I get to blog about plain old normal family stuff now!! Last Friday afternoon Steve had to go to Brigham City to take some pictures of a car that was in a Body Shop there. How convenient!! Of course Erica and I went with him. I bet you all know where we went. Yup, Maddox!
I should have taken a picture of our food so Brit and Nic and maybe even Steph could drool a little bit. haha.
After we ate we drove up the canyon to look at the leaves, sorry I forgot to take a picture of the leaves. Then we drove back down by Maddox and stopped at a veggie stand to see if they had anything yummy to buy. They did, they had zucchini, corn, peppers, potatoes and apples.
And they also had tons of pumpkins and just that very day they had lowered the price to $1.00 if the pumpkin was under 25 pounds and $2.00 if it was over 25 pounds. We bought 4 pretty darn big pumpkins for a grand total of $4.00, pretty good since they've been advertised for 39 cents a pound here. Now we just need someone to come up a few days before Halloween and carve these beauties. hint hint Nic.
First Stitches!
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment