Sunday, September 30, 2012

I'm grateful for my Church calling

     Today is the last day of September so I guess this will be my last post on something I'm grateful for.  The thing I have learned about all this is that I'm basically just so incredibly grateful for the gospel, my family, and my home.  I found myself just wanting to blog over and over again about those 3 things.  I'm just so proud of myself for posting every day.
     So today I want to say how grateful I am to be able to teach the Teachings for our Times lessons in Relief Society.  When I first received that calling I was so scared and intimidated, I just didn't think I was knowledgeable enough about the gospel to do it justice, but now I absolutely love this calling.  It amazes me month after month when I read the Conference talk we're assigned from the Stake Presidency to give the lesson on, how I always think, "how am I going to give a lesson on this talk?" But it never fails, after I've read the talk about 5 times through it always comes to me the way I should present that talk as a lesson.  This calling has truly been a learning and growing experience for me and I love it so much.  I am incredibly grateful for the opportunity to study the Conference talks in more depth and so grateful to have this calling right now.

No comments: