Thursday, September 20, 2012

I'm grateful to have my Mojo back

I looked on Wikipedia to see what the definition of mojo is, this is what it said, "a slang word for self-confidence, self-esteem or sex appeal."  hmmmmm.   Which one of those do you think I'm talking about?  Probably none of them.  When I say mojo I'm talking about being in my "groove" again, having ambition and motivation again.  I've been out of my groove for a few years, I'll chalk it up to being perimenopausal, but we don't have to discuss that here, I do enough of that at home at the breakfast/lunch/dinner table or whenever anyone will listen to me.  So, do to the fact that I started taking some different supplements a couple of months ago I think I now have my mojo back.  I can't tell you how good it feels to feel like my old ambitious self again, I'm not 100% but it's so much better.  Having my mojo back means I feel like working on projects again so here are a few things I've been doing;

I made new curtains for the sliding door in the family room. (that darn nasty speaker is in the way)

I made 3 dish towels for my friends birthday today.


And a couple of weeks ago I put together this little fall vinette for the living room from an idea I saw on pinterest.

See, it sounds like I have my mojo back doesn't it?  And I am sooooooo grateful!!

No comments: